Old January 29th 14, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default The story of the three little pigs, told by Mick Dodge tonight,, TheLegend of Mick Dodge, the NGCHD channel.

Fist pig said, I will show you how to build a house of sticks, to keep the swine out. That didn't work too good. The second pig said, Come on, we will build a house of logs, to keep the swine out. That didn't work either. The third pig said, We will build a house of bricks, to keep the swine out. You will never hear the end of the story because they all died of swine flu.