Old January 30th 14, 01:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Newsgroupie Newsgroupie is offline

Default What?

Did I break the group? There have been no posts showing up since the ones I
posted in September and early October. I thought there would be some bored
people taking photos to break the winter dol-drums, but I guess not. I would if
I had anything remotely interesting and a decent camera. I guess I'll have to
buy one now. That or see if I can borrow one again.

Resistance is not futile, it's voltage divided by current!