Old January 30th 14, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Relationship Between Antenna Efficiency and Received Signal Strength

Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/30/2014 1:44 PM, wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/30/2014 12:57 AM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/29/2014 5:36 PM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

snip

No, I correct trolls when they are wrong.

Nope, you are a delusional know it all with an inflated sense of self
importance that doesn't know what the word "troll" means and a tool box
consisting only of ad hominem attacks.

No., I correct trolls when they are wrong.

Sure you do, in your delusions of granduer.

I'm glad you agree that I correct trolls when they are wrong.

Yep, in your delusions of granduer.

ROFLMAO!

Sorry about your delusions of competence.

One wonders just how long I can keep toying with this idiot and his
obsessive need to get in the last word.

--
Jim Pennino