Old January 30th 14, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Relationship Between Antenna Efficiency and Received Signal Strength

On 1/30/2014 2:40 PM, wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/30/2014 1:44 PM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/30/2014 12:57 AM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/29/2014 5:36 PM,
wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

snip

No, I correct trolls when they are wrong.

Nope, you are a delusional know it all with an inflated sense of self
importance that doesn't know what the word "troll" means and a tool box
consisting only of ad hominem attacks.

No., I correct trolls when they are wrong.

Sure you do, in your delusions of granduer.

I'm glad you agree that I correct trolls when they are wrong.

Yep, in your delusions of granduer.

ROFLMAO!

Sorry about your delusions of competence.

One wonders just how long I can keep toying with this idiot and his
obsessive need to get in the last word.

Me get the last word? You're the one who jumped in with your trolling
comments. Let's see you shut up.

But I know trolls never can do that.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address