Old February 3rd 14, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default The Day the Music Died

On Monday, February 3, 2014 9:58:36 AM UTC-6, extra class wrote:
dave you Ignorant slut

Memo to McLean and the others culturally brainwashed by one hit wonders on

Top 40 radio

Should read: The Day ROCKABILLY Music Died

Looka here ilk,,, I Likes the kind of Music I Likes. Google,,, Ancient Music of Ireland and www.contemplator.com and Google,,, Big Band Swing Era Music. I couldn't care less than less about 'modern day' damn so called 'music'