Old February 12th 14, 11:31 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default The ATU, a dying art?

"W5DXP" wrote in message
On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:21:49 PM UTC-6, Sal wrote:
I'm at one end of the ham-knowledge scale ...

Sal, what is your technical opinion about the propagation delay through a
72uH 75m mobile Texas Bugcatcher loading coil?

An interesting poser. I do remember in my final year at Uni in 1972
touching on delay lines fabricated from L & C, ubt have not
encountered the phenomenon for the past 42 years.