Old February 13th 14, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
VegasNightOwl VegasNightOwl is offline

Default FT5ZM - QRT?

Their last QSO was at 02:20z on 2/12/14. The final total QSO count stands
at 170,010. Impressive to say the least.

VegasNightOwl

"dxAce" wrote in message
From their website: "With almost 165,000 QSO's, FT5ZM is now QRT".

dxAce wrote:

I think FT5ZM on Amsterdam Island has gone QRT (signed off, for those in
Glendale), as I have seen no spots for them for a while.

They were to begin teardown on the 12th, which is certainly nearing their
location, if not already there.

It was certainly interesting to hear them here from such a distant spot
on the
globe.

dxAce
Michigan