Old February 13th 14, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal[_4_] Sal[_4_] is offline

Default The ATU, a dying art?

"W5DXP" wrote in message
On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:21:49 PM UTC-6, Sal wrote:
I'm at one end of the ham-knowledge scale ...

Sal, what is your technical opinion about the propagation delay through a
72uH 75m mobile Texas Bugcatcher loading coil?
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

It's fine with me. I bet that coil works okay and will last a long time.
(I apparently haven't made it far enough along that scale.)

73,
"Sal"
(arrogance now in check, at least for the moment)