Old February 15th 14, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Brian Reay[_5_] Brian Reay[_5_] is offline

Default Antenna article

wrote:
On Friday, February 14, 2014 1:59:15 PM UTC-6, gareth wrote:
Just found this; looks interesting; no connection with the author;

all in the spirit of free dissemination of knowledge to fellow

radio amateurs ...

http://www.cvarc.org/tech/antenna_my...enna_myths.pdf

Several parts of it are pure unadulterated horse doo-doo..
I find it to be in very poor taste to post a page claiming to
expose and list myths and mysteries, only to replace them with
other myths and mysteries. :+
That is akin to chasing one's tail while barking at the moon.

I confess to only have 'scan read' the reference and I thought it was still
pretty good.

What in particular do you have an issue with, please?

--
73
Brian