Old February 15th 14, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
David Ryeburn[_2_] David Ryeburn[_2_] is offline

Default Restoration of civility

Once upon a time rraa items dealt with antennas, transmission lines, and
the like, rather than puerile arguments among UK residents. I'm sure
antennas behave the same way in the UK as they do in North America, and
I would enjoy reading things about antennas written by hams anywhere.

Even discussions of EH or CFA antennas, or fractal ones for that matter,
would be more enlightening than what I've been reading here recently.
And that's saying a lot.

72 and 73,

David, VE7EZM and AF7BZ

--