Old February 16th 14, 12:05 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default As I have pleaded for so often in the past ...

As I have pleaded for so often in the past, let us reserve these
NG for discussion about amateur radio and radio amateurs
and not use them as fora for venting one's spleen.

Those who so misuse these NG can hardly complain should
there be an indignant reaction to their "unpleasant, malicious, trolling".

Now, what's all this about a "Planet X" whose own magnetic
field is going to disrupt radio communications and cause a N-S
flip to the Earth's magnetic field?