Old February 18th 14, 02:21 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Wymsey Wymsey is offline

Default The "Two Transistor challenge" - taking things a bit too far?

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:38:43 +0000, FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI wrote:

I had a Sinclair Micro 6, that was how I discovered Top Band (160m

I had a one transistor radio lit in the early '60s - a crystal set with a
one transistor audio stage, that was show I discovered more than one
station at once! I later bought a WS19 for much the same price.

--
M0WYM
Sales @ radiowymsey