Old February 21st 14, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default We are living in a Black Whole.

On Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:39:10 PM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 02/20/2014 08:28 AM, BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

Another article, Are we living in a Black Hole?
www.libertypost.org Those people get paid to sit around and conjure up Nonsense like that?

Why don't you ever post a damn link to this stuff instead of just the

website address?

He's on WebTV or something.

Ok, I guess he's doing the best he can with it then.

--

BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.

WebTV kicked the bucket on September the thirty,last year. I use my 32'' Sony Google TV with built in Google Chrome browser and my 10'' tablet that has Android Froyo 2.3, sumpin like that. In March, or April this year, doggy is going to buy me a brand new Nexus TV set top box for my TV set. ///Cheerrr up my Brrrotherr, live in the Sun shinnne,,, fartherr alonnng,, we will come to know WHYYYYY,,, WOOF!///