Old December 21st 03, 09:17 PM
Dave Shrader

JGBOYLES wrote:

that thing doesn't tell the sign of the reactance only its magnitude.

David,
That thing! My most treasured piece of ham test gear. For the $180 I gave
for the 259B 4 years ago, it has given me the most enjoyment and info in my 40
years of this hobby. For the amount of money, it does a lot. We are amateurs,
right?

73 Gary N4AST

'that thing' is the best piece of non professional laboratory grade RF
equipment I own.

Take a little time to study what it will do for you. You'll be surprised!!

Dave, W1MCE
Manager, Textron Antenna Range, Textron Defense Systems, retired