Old February 25th 14, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Keven Albert Strum Keven Albert Strum is offline

Default Latest Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net from WB4AI0

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 10:49:37 AM UTC-5, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

THIS WEEK the Great Liberty Nit_Wit-Net welcomes Steve, N8WGM back to the airwaves after many years of being off the air.

Agree with Kevin. Good to hear N8WGM on The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net again.

Wish they could bring back Chicken Fornicator. Heck we'd like to bring back Loose Orifice, Sir Sidney and Arky Bob. But that ain't gonna happen.

However - I think we can bring back Chicken Fornicator if enough people help.

Sign the petition at:

http://www.chickie_boy_come_home.com

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0