Old February 26th 14, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default We are living in a Black Whole.

On 02/26/2014 10:41 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, February 24, 2014 10:35:39 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
This morning I disconnected the Comcast Xfinity TV set top box from my Sony Google TV set. I will leave it disconnected for a few hours, I am seeing that I don't need to pay Comcast for TV channels that I mostly do not watch. I went to. www.fullmovies.cc. and I clicked on a movie, it. Works OK on my Sony Google TV. There are. Plenty of other websites where I can watch movies too. I. Am thinking this week I am going to cancell my TV service. Last Wednesday I went to the T Mobie retail store, a mile. And a half East behind doggy's couch, and I. Bought a T Mobile alcatel 768 flip phone. $120.54. Includes. 1500 minutes of talk. I think I will cancel my land line phone service too. In all my life I do not think I have ever talked. 1500 minutes on a phone. I rarely ever use my phone. I. Will keep my Internet service though. The money I will save, I will buy. Some new gadgets.

Google,,, Mohu Channels Box Doggy said I need one of those too.

Get a Roku and a smart phone from Credo. Unlimited data is $30/month.
4G. Faster than most cable TV supplied internet. Turn on the wifi
hotspot on your phone and feed the Roku.