Old February 28th 14, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default We are living in a Black Whole.

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 9:41:14 AM UTC-5, dave wrote:
On 02/26/2014 09:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:19:17 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

There are two or three Best Buy retail stores in the Jackson metro area I think so. I intend to buy a Roku box sooner or later. A smart phone from Credo eh? I will do a Google for Credo Smart Phones. Do you know their website URL? P'Maw's Bait Shack full episodes are on Youtube. Check it out.

Credo is a damn leftist outfit. I won't have anything to do with it.

The Data Plan is half what Verizon or Sprint charge. You can get a free

Galaxy S3.

Would you rather do business with fascists? At least Credo objects when

NSA demands customer information, unlike Verizon and ATT.

Their network is provided by Sprint... good luck !