Old March 4th 14, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] ynakhbo@gmail.com is offline

Default FS: Sony ICF-6800W AM/FM/SW Radio exc. cond! (Orange Version)

On Sunday, April 11, 2010 7:31:27 PM UTC-7, LukeP wrote:
I have a real "time capsule" condition Sony ICF-6800W (orange version)
SW radio. All lights working and not a scratch on front give or take
a couple of very small nicks that are only visible upon very, very,
close inspection. Includes power cord. Reception is excellent and I
was able to pull in numerous stations with just the rod antenna even
though I had the switch set to external. Once I switched it over I
was pulling in stations left and right. There are markings on back
where the original owner etched his license number. Asking $400 plus
postage. Picture is below and also I have included a link to
Universal Radio for info on this model:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2hqxqj4.jpg

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal.../icf6800w.html

thanks,
JM

Hi,

Was this ever sold, or is it still available?

Y.N.