Old March 5th 14, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_10_] John Smith[_10_] is offline

Default Best MW radio and antenna

There is only one suitable antenna for this extremely wide frequency spectrum being the Windom. This antenna is effectively a 'serial quarter wavelength'. For MW it would be best to use two such antennas to try have at least some element close to quarter wavelength at any one time. One feature of a quarter wavelength antenna is that it also operates at odd multiples of frequency i.e. that which works at 550kHz will also work at 1650kHz, so only one piece of wire will cover both ends of the band. I admire your thoughts and your way of expressing and putting it in front of readers is really something that I have seen after a long time.Thank you for the site. You also visit http://www.pushbuttonproductions.com/services/radio-ads