Old March 6th 14, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default The very best radio's

I looked him up. He uses a number of different rigs, some old, some new, which I guess is just to be expected for someone's who's a radio nut. Not sure how this is relevant to the thread, but there it is.

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 3:06:40 PM UTC-5, Steve wrote:
On Thursday, March 6, 2014 10:23:40 AM UTC-5, dave wrote:

On 03/06/2014 07:04 AM, Steve wrote:

God save us from people who think that Sherwood is providing us with a list of "the best radios". Sherwood himself has done about everything he can to dispel this idea, but apparently to no avail.

Robert uses what kind of radio?

Why are you asking me this? Why would I know this?