Old March 10th 14, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.electronics.repair
Phil Hobbs[_3_] Phil Hobbs[_3_] is offline

Default Highly Shielded Audio Cable

On 3/10/2014 7:11 AM, Phil Allison wrote:
"Ralph Dope"

I need a cable (ideally about 20ft), stereo 3.5mm male/male, highly
shielded to connect my audio source to a transmitter across a room. This
cable passes many sources of interference, so the shielding is critical.

** I have a sense of "deja vu" about this question ?

Is the signal stereo or mono ?

A 20 foot long 3.5mm two core cable is not gonna be easy to find at all let
alone with different qualities.

BTW:

Do you REALLY have a problem or are you just imagining one ?

How about some details ?

The solution may NOT be what you have guessed it to be.

.... Phil

Hack a long HDMI cable.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs