Old March 12th 14, 12:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_10_] John Smith[_10_] is offline

Default Anybody Know about J&R Music World

I never made it to NYC, but I remember in the '90s when I first heard about J&R and all the other music shops thinking how cool it would be to make a trip out there just to hit all the shops. I think I got one of my DAT players or recorders through J&R back in the day. Definitely another sign of the times. For more information http://www.pushbuttonproductions.com/services/jingles