Old March 12th 14, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_10_] John Smith[_10_] is offline

Default Best FM receiver?

The right antenna will make any radio sound great (within the limits of the speakers). I suggest investigating this before spending $$$ on a radio which won't do any better without a good antenna.

Several posters have suggested C. Crane and I agree. They have good antennas. Also, if you're handy, there are instructions on the web for building your own. For more information http://www.pushbuttonproductions.com/services/radio-ads