Old March 12th 14, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Anybody Know about J&R Music World

On 03/12/2014 05:59 AM, John Smith wrote:
I never made it to NYC, but I remember in the '90s when I first heard
about J&R and all the other music shops thinking how cool it would be
to make a trip out there just to hit all the shops. I think I got one
of my DAT players or recorders through J&R back in the day.
Definitely another sign of the times. For more information
http://www.pushbuttonproductions.com/services/jingles

We never liked them around here. We prefer to support hobby radio stores
that support us, to keep the whole thing less likely to evaporate.