Old March 14th 14, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Best FM receiver?

On 03/12/2014 11:02 AM, Michael Black wrote:
On Wed, 12 Mar 2014, dave wrote:

On 03/12/2014 06:17 AM, John Smith wrote:
The right antenna will make any radio sound great (within the limits
of the speakers). I suggest investigating this before spending $$$ on
a radio which won't do any better without a good antenna.

Several posters have suggested C. Crane and I agree. They have good
antennas. Also, if you're handy, there are instructions on the web
for building your own. For more information

Check the clearance items at RadioShack. They sell Etons for pennies
on the dollar sometimes.

The bozo is spamming again, replying to old messages so he can get that
now deleted URL in.

Michael

Can you please translate your post into English, so we mere mortals can
try to understand what you are babbling about? Why do you give a ****?