Old March 17th 14, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Ferryman Richard Ferryman is offline

Default Why are there no dual band 20M / 30M antenna designs?

I have never seen a design for a trap diople or similar dual band antenna
for 20M and 30M although my modelling shows it should just about work
although the end section after the trap is very short. Commercial antennas
are all either the normal bands or the WARC bands but not both with the
exception of lossy resistively loaded wide band antennas or rhombics. Has
anyone tried this combination?
Dick