Old March 22nd 14, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default FM radio reception at ~24MHz?

On Friday, March 21, 2014 7:35:41 PM UTC-4, Michael Black wrote:
On Fri, 21 Mar 2014, dxAce wrote:

My first was a Hallicrafters S-53A. And a not so long random wire. That was

shortly followed up with a Hammarlund Super Pro (Mil designation BC-794.) It

was my grandfather's amateur radio receiver. Still have it. And a not so

recently acquired S-53.

What's the S-53?

Just Google "s-53 radio" and you'll soon find out.

Except now that there was actually a thread with conversation on topic

here, I thought I'd ask. I can look it up, but I wanted to see what Peter

said.

This newsgroup really went downhill in the days of "RHF" with his

continuous spew of links to elsewhere, the only way it recovers is if

people actually talk about things relevant to shortwave here, rather than

constantly sending people elsewhere.

Michael

Somebody obviously must have sent RHF to a faraway place! He didn't make any postings in a long time.