Old March 24th 14, 12:03 AM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc[_3_] View Post
I have a Nissan Car radio with shortwave, and its sensitivity suddenly dropped on AM & SW. FM still ok.

What to do?

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk
It could be atmospheric or weather conditions.

If after a couple of days it still doesn't work - I would check the antenna connections.

If that does not cure the problem then I would get another radio.
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...