Old March 27th 14, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
VegasNightOwl VegasNightOwl is offline

Default MP3 recorder

Dave,

Thanks for the links!!!

VegasNightOwl

"dave" wrote in message
m...
On 03/26/2014 04:56 PM, VegasNightOwl wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for not replying to the posts in a faster fashion, but have been
caught up with other things. I have read them all and appreciate the
inputs.

I've used Audacity, without the Lame MP3 DLL, and was actually tyring to
see
if there were any other programs available with MP3 enabled. I would
like
to find a "software" type, like Audacity, and not a MP3 recorder. I like
the idea of a hand held unit, however, the ones I've looked at have only
microphone, I'd like to find one with an input jack so I don't have to
worry
about cleaner recordings and unexpected background noise, etc.

VegasNightOwl

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multime...-Scanrec.shtml

http://www.policescannerblog.com/201...-software.html

http://www.dxzone.com/tag-scanner-recorder/