Old April 2nd 14, 10:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
VegasNightOwl VegasNightOwl is offline

Default MP3 Recorder (UPDATE)

Hi again all!

A couple of weeks ago I posted a message looking into recording MP3 from the
radios and quite a few replies followed. Although I was looking for it to
be "software based" that was too tough to find, especially since copyright
and patent laws on MP3. It seemed I was still stuck in the same situation
until I happened to recall a device that can be used to transfer audio from
a cassette player, record player, etc. After looking through my digital
junkyard I found it. It's the ADS Tech Instant Music. Just feed the audio
into the input and connect to the PC via a USB cable and used the software
on the CD then you have instant radio recording in MP3. For those
interested in such a device, there are a few for sale on ebay, both new and
used. What's also nice is you can record 2 radios using one channel for
each. Of course, this can also be done in WMA as well.

VegasNightOwl