Old April 22nd 14, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
ka6uup[_2_] ka6uup[_2_] is offline

Default EIBI Skeds Offline

Got it!
Thank You,
Chuck
dxAce wrote:
And now back on-line at 1047 check.

dxAce wrote:

Hi,

my website www.eibispace.de is offline for unknown reasons (DNS
problems). The web space provider has been made aware of the issue, but
a reply may not come before tomorrow, 22 April, due to a federal holiday
in Germany this Monday (Easter). Yes, I have paid my bills...

Until then please accept my apologies for this disruption. I uploaded a
new data version on 17 April and went on vacation, being offline myself
and not becoming aware of the problems until today.

73,
Eike
(via DXLD)