Old April 26th 14, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Warm and Cold.

On Friday, April 25, 2014 6:33:41 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, April 25, 2014 9:46:13 AM UTC-4, dave wrote:

On 04/24/2014 08:04 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

On 4/23/14 22:51 , wrote:

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 6:42:38 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:

You ever watched Ice Cold Gold reality TV channel? I read somewhere

that if all the Ice on Greenland melted the Sea level would rise

fifteen feet. Google,,, Ice Cold Gold Youtube

This will cause me to start looking for a good boat ...

One should never be without a good boat.

I am 26 miles from the ocean and 1,790' above mean sea level. I will

shelter in place.

Can you build an arc for the animals?

The fear mongering TV so called 'meteorologist' people are predicting major tornado outbreaks for this weekend/early next week. I reckon they think news was getting a little slow for themselves.