Old December 11th 04, 07:49 PM
Joel

Default Sirius radio FM out..

I have a Sirius sat radio and I like it a lot. The big problem I have it
use's a FM modulator to send it's output into my car radio. While that's
fine if the frequency is clear, as I travel I bump into FM stations on the
same frequency and it bleeds through. I know they sell switches to divert
the car radio's antenna to either the normal antenna or the Sirius radio.
The problem is I don't want to rip my dash to take out the radio to make
that connection and was thinking that a little more power out on the FM side
would help a lot. Does anyone have any ideas? A small amp for the FM out
comes to mind. Anyone have any experience with anything like this?

Joel AG4QC