Old December 13th 04, 09:30 PM
Pankaj Trivedi

Default Production of High frequency Crystals.

Hi Group!

My question is about the production of high frequency quartz crystal
blanks.
I have lapping and polishing machines with me, i made quite a few
number of crystal blanks with frequency upto 20 MHz but above that
around 30 to 40 MHz the blanks tend to break a lot, so i would like to
get some expert advice regarding which powder to use in lapping, which
carriers and other machine parameters. The machine I have is Lapping
machine from Hamai.
Hope Someone can come up with some good suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.