Old May 12th 14, 01:04 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Generic Generic is offline

Default The Transformer

"gareth" wrote in message
If one could "ride the electron", what happens deep inside the
transformer such that the inductance of the primary does not
limit the current passing through that primary?

(This lack of understanding always made me feel uneasy when
winding my own potcores for the instrumentation amplifier
I was charged with desiging in my first year after graduating)

This, amongst other things, puzzled me for some time, but
ultimately I reasoned it out. Would anybody like
to partake in a _GENTLEMANLY_ discussion about such technical
matters?

Also, what of a visualisation of the Magnetic Vector Potential, "A"?

Come on then Gareth, we know you are just dying to tell us all the answers.