Old May 14th 14, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Wymsey[_2_] Wymsey[_2_] is offline

Default BRIAN !!!!! M3OSN !!!!!

On Wed, 14 May 2014 16:04:26 +0100, gareth wrote:

Hullo?

I come to this quiet corner of the internets to see what's brewing. It is
very peaceful as I am often the only person here, AFAIK.

Unfortunately someone seems to have included this group when posting to
ukra and then all the sheep automatically follow. Pointless really if
there's me in here and I don't want to see all the usual dross posted on
ukra - that's why I unsubscribed.

Can we please not have ukra in rrah, TIA & 88s.

--
M0WYM
Sales @ radiowymsey