Old May 15th 14, 11:25 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
AndyW AndyW is offline

Default The Transformer

On 13/05/2014 17:25, Rambo wrote:

That's an interesting point Gareth, why exactly would some-one who had
such a successful career, take up teaching?

It is not uncommon for people with a successful career to look towards
teaching. I was facing redundancy this year and my plan if accepted for
VR was to go into teacher training. After 30 years + in engineering I
was looking at teaching physics or maths.
As it happened I was turned down for voluntary redundancy so I am still
in industry.

Andy