Old May 15th 14, 01:41 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Why M3OSN?

On 5/15/2014 3:58 AM, Malicious Simpleton G4... wrote:
On Thu, 15 May 2014 08:28:24 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Evans flounced off a few weeks ago (claiming he had been advised by the
police to refrain from posting - yeah right) and this group immediately
took a turn for the better. It was becoming quite pleasant and civilised
until he returned and wrecked it again.

He's an inveterate attention-seeker who can't bear the thought of the
group getting along well without him.

He's the officious fat kid who longs to be a playground monitor.

What do you have against "officious fat kids who long to be a playground
monitor" as to insult them like this?

Even though I don't post often here, I read a lot. And I agree this was
a nice place for a while. But now it's back in the gutter again...

--
Remove the "x" from my email address