Old May 15th 14, 05:33 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
gareth gareth is offline

Default But, how does the transistor _REALLY_ work?

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Here we have another example of a supposed long standing area of lack of
understanding, dragged up as a vehicle for him to hurl abuse.

20 21 39

Once again, it is from your keyboard, and your keyboard alone, that
the abuse originates.

One wonders why, with so many areas of poor understanding, remedial action
was not taken earlier? Or indeed how they arose in the first place. Were
lectures skipped? Assignments completed? How could someone with such gaps
work in a professional engineering environment and maintain the confidence
of his colleague and superiors?

11 16 17

For heaven's sake, Brian, are you on a one-man campaign to discourage
newcomers from asking technical questions in this NG, for it is by openly
discussing
those areas that we had problems in that we can encourage newcomers
to put their own technical questions?

If you are trying to dissuade newcomers from joining in discussion, then
you are succeeding, no doubt.