Old May 16th 14, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Where ya at, Hils?

On Friday, May 16, 2014 9:31:45 AM UTC-5, dave wrote:
On 05/11/2014 10:53 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Google,,, rt.com News UK tap water. Go to a store and buy a Water Dehumidifier. Get your water from the air, for drinking and cooking and brushing your teeth.

Our relative humidity is in single digits, dewpoint in the 40s. Our air

conditioners rarely make condensate. I use a swamp cooler, bleed a

little water off for the Saint Augustine and the jasmine. The house uses

about 55 gallons a day.

How is the economy going? Google,,, Rich States, Poor States How about Unsold Cars? www.vincelewis.net/unsoldcars.html