Old May 16th 14, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Dayton ?

On Friday, May 16, 2014 12:27:24 PM UTC-5, sctvguy1 wrote:
On Fri, 16 May 2014 09:52:15 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

An old buddy I have known since 1954, he and his wife live a few streets

West of the Walmart store on Highway 49 in Richland. They escaped the

tornados a few weeks ago.

Was that you in Hattiesburg getting a taco? I swear that I almost ran

you over?

I haven't been to Hattiesburg in about 20 years. A long time ago a guy was looking for a place for a Railroad Depot. His wife's name was Hattie. That is how Hattiesburg got it's name.