Old May 27th 14, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
David Platt David Platt is offline

Default 50 years

In article ,
gareth wrote:

Recently I've been seeing notices celebrating the 50th anniversary of
BASIC.

I just realized than in July of this year I'll have had my license for 50
years.

Wow did that ever go fast.

I refer you to Herrick's poems, "To the Virgins, to make much of time"

But it is certainly true that time seems to pass faster the older you
get.

Sixteen springs and sixteen summers gone now
Cartwheels turn to car wheels thru the town
And they tell him take your time it won't be long now
Till you drag your feet to slow the circles down

Joni Mitchell, "The Circle Game."