Old May 29th 14, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default cuhulin suffers toe jam in tupelo

On Thursday, May 29, 2014 1:34:40 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, May 29, 2014 2:43:29 AM UTC-5, George Cornelius wrote:

On 05/26/2014 06:10 PM, sctvguy1 wrote:

Google,,, toejamproblemsintupelo.com

Doggy actually gets off couch. WHEEEEEEEEE, Dairy Queen on US

49 in Florence serves free malts!

Google,,, freemaltsinflorence.com

I thought toe jam was a delicacy. Like truffles.

As in, "Hang on a sec, got to take off my shoes,

get me somma that toe jam for my samwich"

Google,,, s8int.com Great Wall of Mississippi I didn't know we had one of those around here. At 1:08 PM this afternoon, Google said my Gmail is temporarily unavailable. Should I care? There is always snail mail and telephone and tellawoman.