Old June 3rd 14, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default cuhulin suffers toe jam in tupelo

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 9:33:08 AM UTC-4, dave wrote:
On 06/02/2014 05:38 PM, wrote:

On Monday, June 2, 2014 10:23:06 AM UTC-4, dxAce wrote:

dave wro

As an example, Congress was supposed to be notified 30 days in advance of any

potential detainees being released from Guantanamo. They were not. Once again, a

violation of the law by Dumbo, so-called commander in chief. He's a clown 'tard,

as so many of us were aware of even prior to the 2008 election.

However, so many of you are slow, and so many of you have no hope of catching up.

This is exactly what Mel Brooks meant,when he created the"Blazing Saddles"!

When Mel Brooks and Richard Pryor created "Blazing Saddles"? I'm pretty

sure the true meaning of "Blazing Saddles" was "Headley!". When was it created? Well,since it was released in the very beginning of 1974, it was probably filmed just before that. The Sheriff of Rock Ridge is what we got in the WH today . Is this clear ?