Old June 12th 14, 07:35 PM
jta jta is offline
Member

You must have been hiding under your bridge for the last three years. Poet (aka: Greg Brown) publicly gave the identity of another pirate Op not once, but repeatedly and quite loudly. Everyone knows that. Except you, of course. Just another brainwashed Poet minion...

I'm not a "bunny zealot". I could be convinced - if you had any evidence. Problem is that you don't. Even Mr Brown gave up after a year or so!

Put my money where my mouth is? You display your complete ignorance! But that's to be expected.

Anyway, this is a dead subject. It's all over but for the dumbies shouting. Enjoy your blatant stupidity.