Old June 15th 14, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Davis Bill Davis is offline

Default What goes around...

On 6/15/2014 4:40 AM, dxAce wrote:

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/14/2014 7:26 AM, dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

On 06/13/2014 09:17 AM, wrote:
On Friday, June 13, 2014 6:29:12 AM UTC-7, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Yes, the US Constitution. And the Federalist Papers.
What do the Federalist Papers opine about the qualifications to be President? Was there unanimous agreement, or was this another controversial issue?

AFAIK, the US Constitution says "natural born citizne", and the US Supreme Court has not yet spoken ex cathedra on clarifying the definition.

The Supreme Court has 2 blatantly corrupt Associate Justices and is an
invalid body. In a perfect world Scalia and Thomas would be in prison
licking their wounds.

In a perfect world Barack and Michelle would have already packed the U-Haul and been gone...

I don't think you can drive a U-Haul all the way back to Kenya....

I have to wonder if Barack even knows HOW to drive...

He seems competent on the golf course ;-)