Old June 18th 14, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_22_] dxAce[_22_] is offline

Default What goes around...

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/17/2014 2:52 PM, dxAce wrote:

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/17/2014 3:36 AM, dxAce wrote:

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/16/2014 9:23 AM, dave wrote:
On 06/14/2014 10:32 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, June 14, 2014 9:22:54 AM UTC-4, dave wrote:

Amendment 14 says we just have to be born here.
Are you an ex-slave ?

I am currently a slave.

To whom?

I think what he is trying to say is that he's a clown 'tard who just
keeps making bad choices.

Oh, iow a typical liberal who can't see the consequences of his voting.

There's a lot of that going around.

It's about to change - oil is due to double in cost after Iraq falls.

Oh right, that would be Bush's fault too...

According to some, EVERYTHING is Bush's fault...