Old June 18th 14, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Davis Bill Davis is offline

Default What goes around...

On 6/18/2014 2:47 PM, dxAce wrote:

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/17/2014 2:52 PM, dxAce wrote:

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/17/2014 3:36 AM, dxAce wrote:

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/16/2014 9:23 AM, dave wrote:
On 06/14/2014 10:32 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, June 14, 2014 9:22:54 AM UTC-4, dave wrote:

Amendment 14 says we just have to be born here.
Are you an ex-slave ?

I am currently a slave.

To whom?

I think what he is trying to say is that he's a clown 'tard who just
keeps making bad choices.

Oh, iow a typical liberal who can't see the consequences of his voting.

There's a lot of that going around.

It's about to change - oil is due to double in cost after Iraq falls.

Oh right, that would be Bush's fault too...

According to some, EVERYTHING is Bush's fault...

Including the boo boo on my knee, I'm sure of it ;-)