Old June 19th 14, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default Weasel bought a D Day Flag.

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:54:54 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
I got back home from the Walmart food store about an hour ago. While I was at Walmart I put $60.00 worth of Murphy USA gas in my van, $3.45.9 per gallon, about two gallons of that gas I put in my 2 1/2 gallon red plastic gas container for lawn mower gas. Total mileage I drove today was exactly three miles, according to the odometer in my van. www.jacksongasprices.com How much do you pay for gas?

Almost a dollar more per gallon . And all due to that nearly forgotten war over Kuwait ... what a mess . That was a big (actually H-U-G-E) mistake in Foreign Policy.