Old June 26th 14, 07:57 PM
richard8123 richard8123 is offline
Junior Member

Default Longwire magnetic UnUn: Turns on T68-2

Hi. I've seen construction details of a longwire magnetic UnUn made with a T130-2 toroid. The T130-2 is trifilar wound, each of the 3 windings are 9 turns. The windings are connected in series, so that the turns in total are 27: Turns ratio is :1:3 and impedance ratio is 1:9.

Okay, but do I keep the same number of turns for each winding (9) if I use a T68-2 toroid? Thanks.

EDIT:Ahem: Also asked on QRZ.com forum.

Last edited by richard8123 : June 26th 14 at 08:14 PM